post game vs electro

Go down

post game vs electro

Post  Matt F on Fri May 09, 2008 10:21 pm

what was it 5-nil can't remeber what their total was,

no worries boys we are still gettin used to each other out there, chemistry will take a bit, and people like me learn how to play soccer hah

lets hear what you guys think of the game, i wouldn't mind switchin some positions around, i'd like to see scotty and kirby strikin on a shift,

i think i'm best suited for right back or something, scotty and kirby have dangerous shots and could cause some trouble i think

and i think we should try splitting up matt and jerome , i think having one of you at a time up there strikin at a time.

whattya boys think?

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: post game vs electro

Post  Seth on Sat May 10, 2008 12:50 am

I agree with your suggestions, Matt. We're going to need a better turn out of players though. One sub who was injured isn't going to cut, so let's all try to make an effort to show up. If this is the kind of turnout we had for the season opener I'd hate to think what we're going to have mid season. It's going to take us all to pull this team together.

I thought the final was 4 nil...

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick on Sat May 10, 2008 3:25 pm

it was 4-nil. I agree with both of you. We definately need more people showing up for the games. We havn't had a full squad yet for a practice or game. I don't want to sound harsh, but for the guys that aren't showing up or telling anyone why,(I know you're on holidays Darin) if you don't want to play, you should let someone know and get taken off the roster so that we can pick up more players. As for the strikers. They need to be striking more. In the keepers face, always ready for a cross, rebound, through ball, get in there. lol. And center mids need to take more shots too. More shots=more chances=more goals.

Rick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyled on Sun May 11, 2008 8:11 pm

I agree with what's being said and we definately had some holes in all areas. But this is a first game and things will just get better. All in all, I had a blast! Look forward to tomorrows game and my blisters to worsen!

Kyled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down