Friday 6:30 vs Diamond Aircraft Windermere #1

Go down

Friday 6:30 vs Diamond Aircraft Windermere #1

Post  Matt F on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 am

please, those that are able do your best to attend, we are going to be missing some key players on friday so lets get a full squad out there and compete

we got our first goal, against the first place team although wasn't the most ideal lets make our next goal getting some points up on the board

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

M.I.A.

Post  Juventus on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Sorry boys but my buddy is getting married this weekend and I am in the wedding party so I have to be Toronto by 5 so I will be missing the game. You guys can do it Diamond Aircraft is not that strong of a team, I'll be there in spirit!

Nothing but blood and shoes boys leave everything on the pitch!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Motivation!!!!

Post  Juventus on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 pm

You guys want some Motivation then check out the website for our league!

www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=losl

Go to the fourm and read 3rd division predictions cause no one is giving us a chance!

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 6:30 vs Diamond Aircraft Windermere #1

Post  Kyled on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm

I think Jeff is just stealing my excuse....
I'm also in a wedding party and have wedding shite to do on Friday.

Again, great job last game guys, our defense deserved a win.

Kyled

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:59 pm

Hell I thought the game was tonight (Thursday)... looks like a nice field.

What's the goalie situation for tomorrow?

I don't see our stats being displayed on the website, are we handing them in? Who scored... shit like that.

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:12 am

i think it was 3 or 4 nil but we were short 2 guys for most the game

we easily could have had at least 3 goals that game though, our best chances to date, matt and jerome workin the wings seems to work great they had some awesome chances and shots

i played like shit, the heat had me tired so fast and i'm pretty sure i lead to a couple of their goals

nate you did great job on sweeper, seth for being injured made some sick saves and took on two of their defenders at once and came up with the ball, even though it was offside it was pretty badass

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyled on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:34 am

Thanks for the update Matt. I would've loved to have been there way more that an f'n wedding rehearsal...what a waste of time.

Good to hear Matt and Jerome work well on the wings (do you mean midfeild wings?), I can see their speed working out there.

See ya at the next game guys!

Kyled

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:56 pm

ya we had darren up front in the middle by himself who was feeding matt and jerome on the wings. i thought it worked pretty well, i thought the boys upfront played awesome and its a shame we didn't bury any of the chances

darren missed a goal by inches!

jamie was a big help on the sidelines aswell we caught them offside like 4 times

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Matt F wrote:seth for being injured made some sick saves and took on two of their defenders at once and came up with the ball, even though it was offside it was pretty badass

Yeah what was the ref doing on that call? I make the initial save with my face and then catch the subsequent kick and after all that, when the play is DEAD, he calls offside. Talk about stealing my glory.
I honestly donít know what happened in the first. I was calm and focused but they still went up three goals. Injured or not I still take responsibility for a poor performance. These 5 minutes before the game starts when Iím supposed to be on the sidelines donít help getting prepped though. Itís kind of why I was trying to get a feel for the goalie situation above.

Under the circumstances our team played great! Some excellent opportunities and the defense held their own. The heat was brutal and we had an on field player disadvantage. Given the excellent chances we had along with my not so stellar performance we should have these guys with a good turnout and a healthy keep.

Of course the people who need to read this wonít, but if youíre going to miss a game for whatever reason can you please post it on this board, or at the very least inform Matt. We almost had to forfeit the game because of attendance.

I like our team. We have a good group of guys and we continue to improve. This next game is ours if we want it.

Cheers!

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down