monday vs blue sky 6:30 chelsea its going to be our first win so show up

Go down

monday vs blue sky 6:30 chelsea its going to be our first win so show up

Post  Matt F on Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 pm

hey guys, i've got good feeling bout this match, despite our loses i sense our confidence is growing

i'm hoping we will have alot of our key players back for the game and if we get the #'s out we will lay down our first win

3-0 nomadics

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: monday vs blue sky 6:30 chelsea its going to be our first win so show up

Post  danegan on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm really happy to read that the game on Friday went so well despite what the score board read - I know a win is coming our way boys.

See you all tomorrow at the win. I've got the beer.

Dan
danegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more injuries

Post  Rick on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:09 pm

This really sucks but that nasty slide tackle I took from behind in the last game, strained a muscle in my back. Saturday I could barely move, so I'm out for at least one game.

Rick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am

3-0 just like i called it haha

great game boys, everybody played great, we are starting to play like a team now, lets try and turn our run around, we are gainin confidence every game!

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Thursday 6:30 against Electro @ BECK

Post  Juventus on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:14 am

Great game last game boys everyone showed heart and hustle let's keep up the good work.

I really think that the setting of having Darren in the middle feeding Matt and Jerome the ball is working, keep in mind we are going against the 2nd place team in the division. We can beat these guys there a good team but I think if we can click like we did against Blue Sky we can beat them!

Take away there Midfielder that controls the pace to there game and their right striker who has exceptionall speed out on the wing, the 3 of their 4 goals came from these guys in a situation like this I say we play man coverage on them where they go the man covering them goes! This worked last year when I played a team called BSM they had 2 players that really made their game for them we shut them down and they really didn't know what to do!!

I recomend that we use Jerome to cover their winger because of his lightning speed and Pedro to cover their mid because of his intensity and agression!

Scotty could take Jerome's spot for this game he has good speed and a good shot!

That's just my opinion, but I base it off the first game we played against them, I read teams from the net and see their strenghs and weaknesses, their weakness is in the right middle of their D we had some chances from there we were just unable to hit the net!

See ya @ practice tmo hope the ankle holds up!!!

Cheers Jeff

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down