Game results

Go down

Game results

Post  Rick on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:15 pm

7-2 loss against AZ, a first division team. 6-0 loss against the keg, A THIRD DIVISION TEAM. no offense to Dan, but we need Jeff in net if we are going to be competitive.

Rick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game results

Post  Matt F on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:53 pm

this may be true, but we need to find the back of the net aswell hehe

no worries, we know where we need to work now

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Wow 6-0 eh... yikes!! We're a work in progress I guess.

Yeah, I'm not bad mouthing Dan either or even talking about the game, because I wasn't there. But I guarantee the goalie situation is going to turn into a big issue if it doesn't get taken care of pre-season. I'm a goalie myself, and I'm also going to be learning a new position. Jeff is needed in net to lead the defensive end... trust me! Not to mention he has greater net-minding skills than both ME and Dan.

The better man for the job. It has to be that way.

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BACK OF THE NET and DAN

Post  JEROME L on Thu May 01, 2008 2:11 pm

[b]Alright boys we need to step up our game next pratice, we need to do some drills and if none of you are willing to come up with some pratice drills then i will. As far as Dan goes give him a chance, the defence just lays off when the ball passes them and the mid are to tired to run back for help. and the f#@*ing forwards cant get the ball into the net so dont pick on dan if we all did what were too do then there would be no problem.

JEROME L

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Thu May 01, 2008 3:04 pm

I came across a couple good drills over the past couple days. One is having a defender at the post of the net pass it out to a single forward, then have the forward attack the net with the single defender defending.

Another one is having three attackers and two defenders. The center attacker starts by passing the ball to one of the wings and then the wing player either crosses it or just passes it back to the center, all while attacking the net of course.

Also if anyone is interested there is an excellent hour long video offered on google to watch that offers many drills. It's called Fast Break Attack. It won't allow me to post google videos so here's a link:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8694647836218925782&q=coerver&ei=HhMaSK-9CYOU-wHLr4HuBg

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down