Injury update

Go down

Injury update

Post  Juventus on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 am

Hey gents,

Dislocated shoulder, sucky deal gonna be in a sling for 3 weeks and then will be reassesed at the fowlers sports clinic, puts me out until playoffs at best pending on my assesment when the sling comes off!

I just want to say that I'm sorry and I feel really bad. I honestly in all the years I have played Soccer in my life have never had this kind of an injury plagued season.

Unless anyone has any objections I would like to coach over the next few weeks I think it's something the team can benefit from by having eyes on the sideline.

Cheers, Jeff

P.S. if there are any mistakes in my wording or spelling or something doesn't make sense my apoligies I'm kinda hopped up on some really good drugs!

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury update

Post  Matt F on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:40 am

sounds good jeff

seth you are keeper now

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

A sad day in jeffys world

Post  Juventus on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey gents,

I had my appointment at the Fowler-Kennedy Sports Clinic today, it's not good news at all.
I'm out for the rest of the season including playoffs and the year end tournament.

I did more damage than what I had thought, there is tendon and ligament damage in my shoulder as well as the socket that your shoulder sits in is not really in tact anymore, the bottom line is I have to have surgery if I intend on taking the field next year.

This is a very depressing day for me Crying or Very sad

Seth you the man buddy. You can do it!!!

On a positive note, the doctor i had today was SSSSMMMMMMMMOKIN HOT! I almost felt like telling her I pulled my groin LOL

See ya boys on monday!!

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danegan on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:18 pm

That's shitty news for you Jeff. Good luck with the surgery and just get healed up for midway through indoor or for next season. As for you Seth - you are the man who is going to carry us through the playoffs! See ya monday guys!
danegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:32 pm

by the way - no pressure seth!

TimS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matty on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 am

damn, sorry to hear that jeff