vs pyskicks friday @ fanshawe #1 NEED ALL WHO CAN ATTEND, CALL IN SICK

Go down

vs pyskicks friday @ fanshawe #1 NEED ALL WHO CAN ATTEND, CALL IN SICK

Post  Matt F on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am

hey guys, we need to stay ahead of this team

several core people not going to make it so we need everyone to try and make arrangements to make this game

our defense gonna be less solid as we will be missing dan and nate

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: vs pyskicks friday @ fanshawe #1 NEED ALL WHO CAN ATTEND, CALL IN SICK

Post  Matt F on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 am

i also regret to inform i will have to miss this one aswell.

i'm suppose to be playin at a show in kincardine that day for part of the old boys reunion

i'll try and get a hold of jeff today to get him the nets and ref fee, hope you guys have enough to play at least. (or it gets rained out heh)

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 pm

im' waiting to hear back from the league to see if we can get this game rescheduled

prolly be a long shot though, apparently teams have been rescheduling alot of friday games

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:18 am

Well this isn't sounding good at all. I'm personally healing from a leg injury that I suffered last game that isn't healing as fast as I'd like. We'll see what happens I guess. It'll be a bitch to throw away a game to the last place team. At this rate we might end up conceding our playoff spot... I hope not.

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:42 am

talked to the league guy, wasn't enough time to reschedule

so we are kinda fucked, i'll get the nets and shit to jerry and pedro for those who want to show up to see what the deal is at the game

really sorry i can't make it, my buddies fucked me over on this one

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Well that was a bit of a frustrating loss. For all the people who made it out for the game you did an amazing job. The only problem was the first 10 minutes when we were trying to get ourselves organized on defense which cost us the two goals. But then again we only had three defenders.

Tim and Dan thanks for sending us a couple players, without them we would have had to forfeit the game.
2-1 was the final for the people who weren’t there. We were short at least one player the whole game, at one point two. You wouldn’t have known it though.

Just to let you all know we are now playing Russian roulette with our playoff spot.
attendance attendance attendance

Hey Timmy, I’m going to Conestoga in September too… who would have thought. albino

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS on Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:18 pm

shitty buzz boys - props to everyone who made it out. How did Ryan and Nadeem do Seth? Who scored for us?

TimS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:29 am

Well I’m not entirely sure who is who, but I’m pretty sure one of them is your cousin? Your cousin played amazing. He has great foot work and a mind for the game. Unfortunately it was probably him that needed to cover the two guys that scored the goals, but it would be ignorant as hell to cast blame. We only had three on defense and he was adjusting along with the others for the first few minutes. He’s a hell of a player and we were lucky to have him. Bottom line we needed a sweeper.

The other guy seemed to do alright as well. He was struggling a little with being sick, but other than having to leave the field at one point he did his part.

Jamie scored… yeah you know that guy that pops up every once in a blue moon. I’m glad the moon was blue tonight. Everyone that was there had a strong game… I have no clue how Pedro and Jerome giver like they do all game!?!?

It was hard for us to get real good shots on them because we were short a man, but other than that we were the better team… after the first ten minutes that is.

Our attendance gave the game away. I guess we’ll just have to beat Rockmount next week to make up for it. I’m game.

Ths bat is going crazy, I have to go before it runs into me. Crying or Very sad

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 pm

nice one - neither of them were my cousin- -just my buddies - but the one guy that was sick was up drinking till around 8 in the morning and hung-over as hell which is pretty funny. Also he anticipated subs, and said that he hadn't played a full game in forever!

TimS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down