Practice Thursday August 21 @ 6:30

Go down

Practice Thursday August 21 @ 6:30

Post  danegan on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey boys,

We were talking after the last blowout game there and we were trying to coordinate a practice for this Thursday.
Kirby had mentioned there was a few sets of fields around his place that would likely be free on Thursday night. I believe he's checking into that and will be posting directions here so that we can get one good practice in before the play offs start.

If we can't play on the fields that Kirby was speaking of we could always go back to where it all started: Constitution Park.
Check back here for more details.

Dan
danegan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Practice Thursday August 21 @ 6:30

Post  Jon Audet on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Uhuh. So I hope that everyone hasn't forgotten about practice. It's getting a little late for setting up a practice. I would have thought more people would have said something by now (Kirby, how about that field?). I'm gonna keep checking this but come on guys, very little enthusiasm for a practice.

Jon Audet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Practice

Post  Kirby on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey All,

This is wayyyy too late but I was talking to Scotty after the game and he said he would post to meet at Springbank and horton (the back field). Thats why I didn't post as I was going to give people directions to the fields if the horton/springbank one was used. Sooooooo........... Its a bit late to talk about a place to play?

Let me know... Right now the field at my place is open... the directions are:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=exH&resnum=0&q=westminster%20secondary%20school%20london%20ontario&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

I'll keep an eye out for show ups and come on down as my balcony overlooks the school. Its the Westminster High School on Base Line Rd. W.

Dan

Give me a call if you want (h)226-663-4971

peace

Kirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:40 pm

so i just read scotty's post in the "games" section... so meet at springbank/horton

peace

Kirby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down