EXECUTION!!

Go down

EXECUTION!!

Post  Scotty on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

(Results: 5-1 Electro)
So we are down by 4.. Frustration is a light word to describe the feelings.. I say if we are not winning by half time by enough to come back, we all try to get a red card. Whose's with me?! It's dirty I know but we got nothing to loose, and they'll deffinately remember us next year for sure. Let's make our mark.

Scotty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EXECUTION!!

Post  Seth on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Shocked Yeah I'm so not with you on that.

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:15 am

PLEASE someone tell me they picked up the game bag after the match

i totally forgot it cuz dan brought it and i high tailed it out of there right after the match

Matt F
Admin

View user profile http://nomadics.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TimS on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:06 pm

matt I didn't pick up the bag - and have no idea if anyone did - they turned the lights out right away so nobody could see anything.

Scotty - if you feel you need to get a red card then get it doing something to number 12. That guy was the biggest bitch in the world! And he tried to kick Kirby when he clearly had the ball!

TimS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm

fuck, i checked the field this mornin and it was gone

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Matt, you should maybe try to contact the other team to see if they can bring their nets on Thursday. We can obviously make the effort to put them up. If not we'll probably have to purchase new ones... there should be a lot of money in the fund, no? We'll still need them for next year...

Seth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt F on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 pm

well at least i have one net in my car and hopefully pegs and straps so its not a total lost

i'll try and get ahold of the electro guy

Matt F
Admin

Back to top Go down

EXECUTION

Post  Juventus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 pm

PLEASE tell me your kidding me about the whole red card thing!

Also if we were to do that they wont remember us next year cause they'll be in second division and we'll be in 3rd!

Whether it's a joke or not that's not funny we have way more class than that, if you want to go out and hurt people because were getting beat than go play for Rockmount!

You wanna hurt them real bad then win by at least 4 goals cause that would really hurt them!

Juventus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  big d on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 am

so i got my thursday switched, so lets go out there and beat the living shit out of this team. we are strong enough to beat them by 4. we can't get caught up in their mind games with the diving or the bitching. if we play like we did in that 5-3 game or the when we beat the keg we will score 4 goals on this team. our defence can hold these guys out. so lets go into thursday game wanting to give this team the biggest ass whiping (no homo) they have ever had. if we go into any other way we won't be moving on.

Jeff if you haven't already started, u need to start looking into a way that we can get more creative but without losing anything on defence. we should start with the same formation we have been starting with and if its tied at half we should switch it around to a more offensive team. lets get some quick goals on thursday. this team doesn't like to when you take the game to them and for 70 minutes on monday we didn't take it too them.

so lets go balls out ( not literally, i know that upset u ricky, as we all know how u like guys balls). lets make this team remembers for being the team that knocks them out of the playoffs after being down 4 goals.

big d

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyled on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

I got Thursday off too! Anyone know where and when the game is tomorrow night-can't find the "playoff" heading. Can't wait for the game, if we get an early goal-who knows what could happen.

PS I'm with Tim-#12 is a bitch!

Kyled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum